Primeval Labs athlete and IFBB Pro Regan Grimes is going to show you his 3 favorite exercises for building bigger biceps.
► Shop Primeval Labs:
► All Access 7-Day Free Trial:
| IFBB Pro Regan Grimes’s 3 Exercises to Grow Bigger Biceps |
1. Chest Supported Spider Curl: 3 sets, 10-15 reps
• Really focus on the squeeze by using one arm at a time
• The squeeze will bring more blood into the bicep and give you a bigger pump.
2. Single-arm Cable Curl:
• Start the exercise in the fully stretched position
• Focus and squeeze on the bicep when doing the contraction
3. Single-Arm Preacher Curl
• Open the chest up and face away from the pad
• By focusing your pressure down into the pad you can really isolate your bicep while performing the contraction.
• When you do the preacher curls, make sure you’re not going all the way up and losing tension. Keep that bar constantly moving so your muscles are contracted the whole time.
| Follow Regan Grimes |
| Follow Primeval Labs |
| Primeval Labs Supplements |
► EAA Max:
► Mega Pre:
► Intracell 7:
► Vasogorge Black:
► EAA Sleep:
► EAA Max Energy:
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.